About the "Junior Account Manager: Marketing" role at BioStrata
We’re looking for a Junior Account Manager to join the growing team here at BioStrata. As a member of our bustling, progressive marketing agency, you will have access to a broad array of expertise to further build your marketing communications skills.
This full-time role is perfect for someone looking to take the next step in their life within an agency. Ideally, you would:
- Have at least 1 year of experience working in a marketing agency
- Have a life science degree (BSc) e.g. biology, biotechnology, chemistry etc.
- Have exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Have exceptional written and spoken English
- Be comfortable conducting daily email and phone communications with clients
- Be a fast learner with a passion for learning
- Have an immaculate eye for detail
- Be a self-starter and strong problem solver
- Be a confident team player
- Have an interest in developing the skills required to become a marketing consultant in the life science sector
What you will do
By joining our team, you’ll get a full perspective on working within an integrated marketing agency and the chance to work on life science clients across the globe. Your role would involve a mixture of marketing and communications activities working with clients to manage and execute integrated marketing programmes. You will gain experience and training across the full marketing mix, focusing on inbound marketing. This will include:
- Inbound marketing planning and strategy development
- Social media planning, research and execution
- Website strategy and management
- Brainstorming, briefing and managing creative design projects (e.g. infographics, sales collateral, eBooks etc.)
- Brainstorming, briefing and managing writing projects (blog posts, whitepapers, social posts, eBooks etc.)
- Project management
- Day-to-day client liaison and relationship management
- Tracking programme metrics and reporting
Why choose a role in life science inbound marketing?
Inbound marketing is an evolving approach to marketing communications that places the needs and interests of the customer at the centre of everything we do. It heavily relies on digital tactics like email marketing, social media, blogging, pay per click advertising (e.g. Google Ads, sponsored LinkedIn posts) and high-value content development (e.g. whitepapers, eBooks) to attract and convert customers by delivering information and educational content they will find useful and valuable.
By developing a career as an inbound marketer, you will be developing a highly sought-after skill set in modern marketing, working with a team of world-leading life science inbound experts who will be on hand to provide support and training every step of the way.
Location: Cambridge, UK (remote options also available)
Salary: Dependent on previous experience
Closing date for applications:31st March 2021
Want to learn more about what it is like to work at BioStrata before you apply? Then check out our updated careers page, which includes info on our mission, values, company benefits and more.