About the role
We’re looking for a PR and Media Assistant to join the growing team at our award-winning marketing agency in Histon, Cambridge, UK.
As part of our service offering, we advise our clients on the best media outlets to reach a specific target audience and the best way to deliver their message, whether through online and offline paid promotions such as email, social media, websites or magazines.
In your role, you will support our Paid Media and PR teams with the delivery of these industry-leading services.
- Provide administrative support to the Paid Media and PR teams
- Carry out research for the team as required
- Support with insertion orders and communication with multiple publishers
- Collate and manage large amounts of data across multiple clients
- Track all booked insertions to ensure placements are live and correct
- Manage deadlines and materials for the submission of ad copy
- Pro-actively alert team members to next set of placements
- Provide accurate and complete reporting information to strict deadlines
- Ensure all publisher information is up to date and accessible for the whole team
- Ad-hoc admin support as required
What are we looking for?
Accuracy and multi-tasking are crucial for this busy role and so we are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail and able to manage multiple deadlines.
Successful candidates will:
- Have experience working in a busy administrative role, preferably with a focus on working with large amounts of data
- Have a very strong eye for detail
- Have exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Be fluent in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience with CRM systems preferred
- Have good level written and spoken English
- Be a confident team player
Location: Cambridge, UK
Closing date for applications: 31st May 2021
Want to learn more about what it is like to work at BioStrata before you apply? Then check out our updated careers page, which includes info on our mission, values, company benefits and more.